giovedì 12 febbraio 2009

negozietto


Questo sarà il mio mini angolo a Miniaturitalia.
Sarò ospite di Terry e Rosanna sul loro tavolo così ho pensato di compattare tutto in uno spazio minimo.
Ieri ho costruito le borsine decorandole con mini adesivi di dolcini: mi sembra che siano diventate carine.

shoppe
This will be my mini corner at Miniaturitalia.
I shall be guest of Terry and Rosanna on their table thus I thought of shrinking everything in a minimum space.
yesterday I've made up the shopping bags decorating them with mini sweety stickers: they look quite cute to me.

8 commenti:

Meli Abellán ha detto...

Rosanna, lovely the bags and everything!!! I wish you all the best in the show.
Kind regards,
Meli

Debbie ha detto...

It all looks wonderful Rosanna. Wishing you every success at the show.
Mini Hugs

Marsha @ Tattered Chick ha detto...

What a wonderful display! I know you'll sell everything! Have fun at the show! Mini hugs :) Marsha

Caseymini ha detto...

Rosanna, your corner is beautiful! I wish you well! Above all, have fun at the show.

Anonimo ha detto...

What a lovely setting! It will attract many customers I am sure. Good luck in the show.

Daisy ha detto...

Buona fortuna nel Miniaturitalia!

marlies ha detto...

Rosanna its looking beautiful!
I love the bags. You do not sell the chair, do you?
Have fun at the show, mabey you can take pictures!
* marlies

Glenda/MidSouth ha detto...

Looks great and I wish you success.
Glenda