martedì 25 agosto 2009

concorso Marie Claire

§ Ieri sul blog di Eva ho trovato questo concorso.Perchè non partecipiamo tutte?
Ho visto che Sans si è già iscritta ma più siamo e meglio sarà.
Dovete mandare una email a Marion scrivendo:

marie claire conquest
§ Yesterday on Eva's blog I found this conquest.
Why do not join it all together?
I noticed that Sans has alrady joined it but the more we are the better it will be.
You have to email Marion and write:

mtasle@gnc.tm.fr

je participe ou concours le blog crèatif sur marieclaireidees.com

nome del blog / blog name
URL blog
nome / name
cognome / surname
indirizzo / address
un'immagine del blog / one blog picture
qualche parola di descrizione / some words descripting yourselves

§ Io sono la candidata N° 453
§ I am candidate N° 453

2 commenti:

Sans! ha detto...

Oh yes, candidate 457 here :) . Just for fun and I really didn't expect them to print everything I write! But they apparently do ..lol!

Me llamo Vanesa ha detto...

I joined too!

Hugs from Madrid

Vanesa

www.elminimundodevane.com