domenica 9 gennaio 2011

La frutta fa bene alla salute - Fruit is healthy

§ La frutta fa bene alla salute !!
Sì, se non ti fa impazzire per arrivare a casa tua !

§ Fruit is healthy !!
 Yes, if it doesn't drive you crazy before arriving at your door !

§ A Novembre ho scritto a Kiva per chiederle alcuni dei suoi frutti.
Poichè il frutto preferito di mio Papà sono le mele mentre mio fratello adora  cachi, le ho chiesto proprio quelli. Sapevo che qualsiasi cosa Kiva avesse fatto sarebbe stato un capolavoro e avevo perfettamente ragione.
L'unico neo è stato il mese abbondante che hanno impiegato ad arrivare.
Io ODIO la Dogana !!

§ In November I wrote to Kiva to ask her some of her fruits.
Since my Dad favourite fruits are apples while my brother's one are persimmons, I asked her them. I knew that whatever Kiva did it would have been a masterpiece and I was perfectly right.
The only drawback is the more than one month that they took to arrive.
I HATE Custom !!


 § Ma Kiva è un tesoro e così ha pensato anche a me e mi ha mandato delle meravigliose pesche :o))
§ But Kiva is a darling and she thought of me as well and she sent some wonderful peaches :o))
 § E dei profumati prataioli
 § And woodsmelling mushrooms
§ Grazie mille Kiva , sono più belli di quanto non si possa dire, bisogna vederli
§ Thank you very much Kiva, they are much more beautiful than I can say, you have to see them

8 commenti:

Drora's minimundo ha detto...

Kiva is a genius. The fruits are real life looking.

Garden of Miniatures ha detto...

The fruits and mushrooms are amazing,lucky girl to have it now in your collection ;-)!Jeannette

Sans! ha detto...

I am glad they have finally arrived, Rosanna. I really think Kiva's fruits and meats are the best. I have her coconuts and bananas (sheer coincidence) :p. And when I built the palace, I will want her meats :).

Lize ha detto...

Perfect and real looking! Fortunately it was NOT real... it would have been beyond expiry date by the time it eventually reached you!

ღ M@ddy ღ ha detto...

...ma come si fa a creare dei capolavori del genere ??!?
Complimentissimi all'artista !!!

(E bacio x te)

Maddy

Flora ha detto...

Più che altro sembra frutta vera RIMPICCIOLITA: che Kiva abbia qualche macchinario segreto?!
Comunque è valsa la pena aspettare e in ogni caso, puoi ritenerti già abbastanza fortunata che il pacchetto ti sia arrivato...
Non si può dire altrettanto di un mio vaso in vetro verde, che probabilmente non vedrò mai: questo pensiero è una specie di trafittura al cuore :-(
Propongo una petizione!

Angela ha detto...

Complimenti per gli acquisti, certo che con la dogana bisogna avere un bel pò di pazienza ma ne è valsa la pena....bellissimi!!!
un bacio
Angelina

Mary Lynne ha detto...

Ciao, Rosanna! I didn't know you had another blog and this one is wonderful too. And you've just been to Rome, right? I was there 42 years ago! :) The reason I found this blog is because I belong to a Yahoo group called Petitpointers - we all love miniatures and we all love needlework - and one of the members ran across this blog and posted it to our group, wondering if any of us "knew" you. I'm going to be able to say "yes, I do and I've invited her to join our group if she would like to!" Your petitpoint is WONDERFUL!! Love all the tea cozies...

The Yahoo group is the favorite of any and all internet groups I have ever belonged to - never any squabbles, lots of help and support on needlework questions and lots of chit chat about whatever else happens to come up. We'd love to have you. :)

Sincerely,
Mary Lynne