giovedì 5 febbraio 2015

Aggiornamenti _ Update

§ Miei cari amici
finalmente si è scoperta la causa dei miei malanni !
Una "simpatica" colonia di Trichinella Spyralis si è accomodata nel mio organismo e sta dando feste a tutte spiano !!
Loro si divertono un sacco... io un po' meno.

§ My dear friends
at last they found out the reason of ailments !
A "nice" colony of Trichinella Spyralis settled in my body and they are partying all the time !!
It is a total blast for them ... a tad less for me.

§ Questa è la Trichinella: non è carina ?   :o(
§ This is Trichinella: ain't it cute ?  :o(



§ Ma la bella notizia è che NON sono contagiosa per nessuno anche se mi sento un rottame !!
 perciò domani pomeriggio partirò e la mia nuova casetta per una settimana sarà ...... questa  ((^_^))

§ But the big news are that I am NOT contagious for anybody even though I feel a wreck!  
hence tomorrow I shall leave and my new home for a week it will be  ...... this  ((^_^))

§ E questo sarà il mio panorama  :o))    § And this will be my panorama  :o))

10 commenti:

Susan@minicrochetmad ha detto...

I hope treatment makes you feel well soon!

Unknown ha detto...

I do hope you feel better soon,but what a lovely place to recuperate.have fun x

Giac ha detto...

Buongiorno Rosanna,
Spero che passera subito e che ti sentirai meglio. Buo riposo.
Un grande abbraccio,
Giac

Patrizia ha detto...

Allora ...riposati, rilassati e goditi la vacanza!!!!
Un grande abbraccio!!!
Patty

miniaturista ha detto...

Deseo que te recuperes, pronto, lo mejor es saber que era, así es más fácil y con tu disposición tan positiva todo irá estupendamente.
Un abrazo
Maite

Fabiola ha detto...

In un posto così tornerai in perfetta forma.

BiWuBär ha detto...

I really hope the party is over for this nasty folk - and that you can fully enjoy your view, your temporary home and have a great time!

Hugs
Birgit

shannonc60 ha detto...

Hope you feel better soon Rosanna - it must be good to finally know why you've been sick! Your new temporary panorama looks magical (our summer has been on the cool side too and I am sick of it, so I'd like to join you!)

Kikka N ha detto...

Hi! Hope you will be fine very soon!
I can see that you'll have a very enjoyable view! Hope it makes you also feel better!
Hugs
Kikka

Penny ha detto...

Rosanna, I just read up on this nasty critter and am so glad they have determined the cause of your illness. Hopefully you will recuperate quickly in this peaceful looking accommodation. Have they determined the source of this nasty critter? Very strange as you are not a big meat eater. Get well soon.