venerdì 9 settembre 2016

Copriteiere !!! - Teacozies !!!

§ Che bello ricamare ! da tanto non lo facevo e mi sono divertita  (^_^)

§ Stitching is great ! I haven't done it for a long while and I had so much fun  (^_^)

§ Vi presento ....

§ Let me introduce you to ....


 
 Wisteria Cottage su lino 15# 1cm

 Rose Trellis 2.0  ( Caterina, ti ricordi ?) su lino 15#1cm

 Vintage Robin silk gauze 32#1inch

§ Con un ramoscello di agrifoglio 3D    -    § With a 3D holly twig

§ Non so quando riprenderò l'ago in mano anche se le idee sono TANTE .
Lo farò solo quando sarò sicura di divertirmi  e non lo sentirò come un obbligo come era successo dopo il KDF del 2011.
Miniaturare è bello ma la vita all'aria aperta ancora di più !!!

§ I am not sure when I'll pick up the needle again even though the ideas are so MANY.
I'll do it only when I'll be certain of having fun and I won't feel obliged as it happened after 2011 KDF.
Minimaking is great but open air life even more !!!

14 commenti:

cockerina ha detto...

e sì che me lo ricordo!!! :) favolosi!

Daydreamer ha detto...

Dear Rosanna, I am so glad to see you are stitching for fun again! I have resolved to keep my mini-making only as the inspiration leads me.... which is why my things are all only half-finished! LOL! Your stitching is gorgeous! I am hoping you have a great vacation!

Remco ha detto...

Fantastic work you have done here, great even if it's small.
Glad you found your needle and thread again.

Greetz Remco

Remco ha detto...

Fantastic work you have done here, great even if it's small.
Glad you found your needle and thread again.

Greetz Remco

Linda Carswell ha detto...

As always Rosanna, your needle work is lovely.....but enjoy your warm weather while you have it, Winter will be with you soon enough.
Linda X

Ingi ha detto...

So beautiful needlework!

Drora's minimundo ha detto...

Wow! So beautiful. I love the trellis one and the little house. Gorgeous stitching!
Hugs, Drora

Giac ha detto...

Buongiorno Rosanna,
Sono tutti cosi belli, ma pero il cottage e il mio preferito.
Un grande abbraccio
Giac

BiWuBär ha detto...

I'll be happy whenever you're going to be in the mood for stitching... because I love to enjoy the results. But I totally agree to miniatures being fun and no obligation... and I hope you're doing and enjoying whatever brings fun to you! ;O)

Hugs
Birgit

Nono ha detto...

Beautiful stitching!!! Love the little cottage!!!

Flora ha detto...

Come ti capisco... Da qualche anno ho una specie di rifiuto... sono distratta ed incocludente :-(
Il tuo lavoro appare sempre straordonario e mai uguale a se stesso...
Il cottage è anche il mio preferito <3

Flora ha detto...

No, a ben guardarli, ora in pole position c'è il Rose Trellis :-)

Юлия ha detto...

Hi, Rosanna! What beautiful little things! You are very inspiring.

miniaturista ha detto...

Son preciosos.
Un abrazo
Maite