venerdì 19 febbraio 2010

mini acquisti - mini buyings

§ Ora ho un pochino di tempo: fuori piove modello diluvio universale e posso starmene a casa.
Nei giorni scorsi ero troppo eccitata per mostrarvi i miei acquisti milanesi ma ora eccoli.
§ Today I have a bit of time: outside it's raining cats and dogs and I can stay at home.
In the last few days I was too much thrilled of the news to show you my Milanesi buyings but here they are.
§ Una tajine opera di Elisabeth Causeret. La adoro, è uguale alla mia in uso continuo nella mia cucina.
§ A tajine made by Elisabeth Causeret. I love it, it's identical to the one I often use in my kitchen.

§ Il lampadario, funzionante, è il mio preferito. nasce dalle sapienti mani di Elisabetta Buffati.
§ This working lampshade, my best loved piece, was made by the wise hands of Elisabetta Buffati.
§ Così come questi incredibili pezzi. Vi ricordate la mia mug ? ora ha una sorella teiera, un fratello piattino e due ciotole . I Bucaneve sono opera di Daniela Orlando, di cui non conosco il sito, e sono identici all'originale! La mini mini sassola viene dalla Germania.
§ As well as these incredible pieces. Do you remember my mug ? now she has a sister teapot, a brother dish and two matching bowls. The Bucaneve biscuits are made by Daniela Orlando, whose site I do not know, and they exactly like the original ! the teeny tiny scoop comes from Germany.
§ Un'altro dei miei favoriti: un porta formaggio di Valerie Casson. Non credo necessiti di spiegazioni, pensate che anche l'interno è smaltato.
§ Another of my favourites pieces: a cheese dome by Valerie Casson. No explanations needed, only think that even the inside is glazed.
§ Questi vengono dalla Spagna: sono cosine da poco ma le trovo deliziose.
§ These come from Spain: they are cheap things but I think they are so cute.
§ Un lavabo ultra moderno per la Casa Rossa
§ A modern sink for the Casa Rossa
§ La saga di Twilight al completo. Mi vergogno un po'...ma non sono riuscita a non leggerli tutti.
§ Complete Twilight saga. I'm a bit ashamed.... I could not manage stop reading them.
§ Montature per occhiali !!! perfette per il mio lavoro
§ Spectacle frames !!! perfect for my job
§ Marchi famosi per una bambola fashion e grette per giocare
§ Famous brands for the fashion doll and bottle caps for playing
§ E un copriteiera ! penserete che sono matta ma era così ben rifinito che non ho potuto non comprarlo. Spionaggio industriale !
§ And a teacozy ! you might think I'm nut but it was so well done that I could not avoid buying it. Industrial spying !

Per i link mancanti andate sul sito di Miniaturitalia.
For the missing links go to Miniaturitalia.

26 commenti:

sylvia ha detto...

Beautiful, specialy the Tajine, it is great!!
Love Sylvia

shabbyedintorni ha detto...

Il lampadario funzionante! E' bellissimo! Io ne ho uno molto simile in rosa... ma a grandezza naturale.
Ciao
Rosa
Shabby e dintorni

by Sonya ha detto...

Hai comprato delle belle cose.
Anche a me piace moltissimo il Tajine.
Ciao
Sonya

rudoo ha detto...

Some beautiful purchases! Can I ask where you got the "mini" brands for the fashion dolls?
Thanks, Jonna

Garden of Miniatures ha detto...

Beautiful things,I specially love the ceramic and the cake holder.Jeannette

synnøve ha detto...

What a great "goodie bag" you brought back from Milan Rosanna!! My favourite is the elegant Valerie Casson piece!!
Have fun with your new buyings :)

Marsha @ Tattered Chick ha detto...

Oh, Rosanna, what wonderful mini treasures!

Those glasses are hard to find anymore! Luck you!

((Hugs))
Marsha

Kim ha detto...

Rosanna- it is all so wonderful it is hard to choose a favorite! How great that you were able to buy matching pieces to your mug--I think I am in love with the covered cake plate most of all- so exquisite!

Lize ha detto...

Great selection Rosanna! Casa Rosa is going to be a great showcase!

I have to say I was a little puzzled by the tea cozy!

miniacollection ha detto...

You bought lovely things at the fair. I like a lot what Elizabeth Causeret makes, I have several of her pieces. I like your teapot and bowls.
Geneviève

Pubdoll ha detto...

You have bought some wonderful treaures in Milano, the cake holder by Valerie Casson is gorgeous!
Industrial (tea cozy) spying - lol!

Jo Raines ha detto...

What lovely items! I especially love the cake holder by Valerie Casson! She is one of my favorite artisans! I love her cockerel spill vase and sunflower pitcher! You chose well!

Jody

Gemma (Gempo) ha detto...

Tutto bellissimo, hai fatto pieno in la visita a la fiera di Milano. Baci

Josje ha detto...

Haha! I have the same gorgeous covered dish (it's a cheese dome)by Valerie Casson! I bought it six years ago at the Kensington Dollshouse Festival. I still love it.
Great that you were able to get some companion pieces to your mug.

rosanna ha detto...

To Josje: Thank you, I've corrected it. You are absolutely right. I shoul have known better... but I know it's a replica of a Wedgewood piece. I truly love it !

Josje ha detto...

Ah now I didn't know that it was a copy of a Wedgwood piece! Thank you for that. I do love a good piece of Majolica.

Jill ha detto...

I have the Twilight series in mini also!! Yours look really well-made.
Hugs,
Jill

Linda Carswell ha detto...

I love the cheese dome, sooooo beautiful! All your purchases are wonderful, but the cheese dome is very special....Enjoy x

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty ha detto...

Fantastic buying Rosanna!
Love the matching set of china with the biscuits.
Mercedes

Jain Squires ha detto...

Wonderful purchases Rosannna. I have left an award on my blog for you Jain x

dalesdreams ha detto...

What a treasure trove!

Love that cheese dome and the things from spain too, and the sink and...

Wonderful all. :)

Debbie ha detto...

Rosanna, there is an award over at my blog for you..xxx

Sans! ha detto...

Ahhh, you didn´t post some of these on your other blog. Everything you bought is beautiful. The tanjine is still my favourite.

Annalisa Minilisa ha detto...

bellissimi acquisti, brava :o)
Daniela ha un foto album io vado sempre a guardarmi i suoi dolcetti....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maninedimamma/
un abbraccio !!!

minworks.blogspot.com ha detto...

Dear Susanna, Yes, I am guilty of lurking for some time but must comment as your enthusiasm is infectious and so enjoy sharing that thrill of the "find" at a miniature show..... oh! for unlimited funds!!
Regards and thanks.
I do admire your tea cozy work.
Janine minworks.blogspot.com

Ara ha detto...

Such lovely purchases Rosanna!! I think my favorite has to be the cheese dome!! What detail and beauty!!! hugs, ara