venerdì 17 agosto 2012

Welcome to the City of London Dolls House Festival

§ Non pensavo che l'avrei rifatto ed invece.... mai dire mai !
§ I didn't think I could do it again but .... never say never again !

Click here
§ E' nata una nuova Fiera di miniature a Londra e vi prenderò parte .
Pensate di poter fare un salto da queste parti a Gennaio ? Vi vedrei volentieri :o))

§ A new Festival will take place in London and I'll be there .
Do you think you might be here in January ? I'd love meeting you  :o))

11 commenti:

Daydreamer ha detto...

Oh, Congratulations Rosanna!!!! I WISH I were going to be there.... I hope you have a Wonderful Time and meet lots of Mini-makers! And enjoy London!!!

Sans! ha detto...

Jan? hmmmmm

The Old Maid ha detto...

January? Who knows...?;)

Catherine ha detto...

How exciting!!! I wish I could go.

BiWuBär ha detto...

My, these are exiting news... London... *sigh* What a beautiful city! *biggersigh* And what a location - near to Tower Bridge. I'm wishing you loads of fun in advance - oh, and happy stitching, you'll need a lot of your beautiful items to make the visitors of the fair happy!

Hugs
Birgit

Patrizia ha detto...

E chi ti ferma più.....bravissima Rosanna, complimenti!!!!

cockerina ha detto...

sono contenta per te, in bocca al lupo! :)

Jackie ha detto...

Rosanna, I met you at SIMP in 2011 so I may meet you again in London next year, that would be lovely x

Unknown ha detto...

What a wonderful trip ahead! I haven't been to London since I was 19, (and that was a long long time ago...) Have a most excellent time. I would give anything to get to meet you there!

Tarta Ruga ha detto...

Mi hai dato una bella idea per festeggiare l'anniversario di matrimonio......ma quando e dove sarà di preciso?

miniacollection ha detto...

Well done! congratulations!
Geneviève