lunedì 29 giugno 2009

sfondo


Avrete notato come lo sfondo sia cambiato. Avevo voglia di qualcsa di più frivolo del mio solito Minima. E quest è MOLTO frivolo.
Volevo ringraziare Itkupilli di " A cute blog stuff" perchè mette a disposizione di tutti i suoi gadgets.
Grazie mille
background

May be you have noticed that I have changed my background. I wanted something more frivolous than my usual Minima style. And this is VERY MUCH frivolous.
I want to thank Itkupilli of " A cute blog stuff" for putting her blog gadgets at use for everyone.
Thank you very much.

8 commenti:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick ha detto...

Hi Rosanna, I noticed the new blog look the other day and meant to mention it in my post and forgot. I like it!! I love the pitcher and flowers too! :) Hugs Marsha

pasadena ha detto...

Questo sfondo è mooooooooolto carino! Bel cambiamento!

Meli Abellán ha detto...

Rosanna the new look of your blog is very nice.... and all the new things are just fantastic...
You are very lucky!!
Mini hugs,
Meli

Glenda/MidSouth ha detto...

I like your new look - very pretty. Beautiful flowers!
Glenda

Anonimo ha detto...

I love your new background. It is so bright and pretty and also easy to read. And I love that pot of flowers.

Moni´s Miniaturen ha detto...

Hi Rosanna,
I love the new blog look, its so nice.
Hugs Moni

Tallulah Belle ha detto...

Very pretty Rosanna

Eva Russo ha detto...

Ciao Cara Rosanna! vedo che la voglia di nuovo è nell'aria!
il tuo nuovo layout bellissimo e trovo che sia dolce proprio come te!
un caro abbraccio
xxx