giovedì 13 agosto 2009

Miniaturitalia

§ A Febbraio ci sarà la 6^ edizione di Miniaturitalia.
Ho perso solo la prima e mi dispiace ancora adesso.
E' la più grande, ehm ehm..., l'unica fiera di miniature in Italia ma vale davvero la pena andarci.
Venite anche voi e organizziamo un appuntamento!
www.miniaturitalia.it

§ Next February there will be the 6th edition of Miniaturitalia.
I have lost only the first one and I still regret it.
It's the biggst, ehm ehm..., the only one fair of minis in Italy but it's really worth seeing.
Come here and let's organize a date!
www.miniaturitalia.it

6 commenti:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty ha detto...

I'll check my calendar (and my bank balance) and see what I can do. LOL!
Mercedes

Marsha @ Tattered Chick ha detto...

Oh, Rosanna, what fun that would be to go with you!! Hugs, Marsha

Jill ha detto...

Oh, how I wish I could go with you! It would be so fun! Marsha and I went to a show last weekend. It's so fun to go to something like that with a friend who has the same interest in mini's. Have a great time!
Hugs,Jill

Jo Raines ha detto...

Wow, wish I could go. I can't make it any farther than the grocery store.

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/

Anonimo ha detto...

chissa forse sono in italia....fiore svizzero

Unknown ha detto...

Oooh ,I will too Mercedes,perhaps we can go together,haha!

I wish you have the best time Rosanna!